BIS-L Archives

January 2022

BIS-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
All BIS Students <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bachelor Of Individualized Study <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:27:10 +0000
Hello BIS Students!

Happy Friday!  On Monday, we will begin our BIS Advising Mondays with a list of dates below.

Please join BIS Advisors on Monday, January 31 at 5pm.

Here is the link:

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gmu.zoom.us/j/99427440390

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting<https://gmu.zoom.us/j/99427440390>
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
gmu.zoom.us

BIS Advising Mondays are a chance for students to meet with BIS Advising staff.  We will cover important policy and department information in the main presentation session and students will also have an opportunity to ask questions in the break-out rooms.

Here are the dates:

Monday, January 31 from 5pm to 6pm

Monday, February 28 from 5pm to 6pm

Monday, March 14 from 5pm to 6pm

Monday, March 28 from 5pm to 6pm

Monday, April 11 from 5pm to 6pm

Monday, April 11 from 5pm to 6pm

See you on Monday!

Best wishes,

The BIS Program Faculty and Staff

Individualized Study (gmu.edu)<https://bis.gmu.edu/>
[https://bis.gmu.edu/assets/mason-m-512x512-dd819c09416cdb6282571da2ed5bc77045dec46d9c01c6bd2564a93de4e74ad4.png]<https://bis.gmu.edu/>
Individualized Study<https://bis.gmu.edu/>
Bachelor of Individualized Study (BIS) A degree program focused on the goals of adult students. Mason's Bachelor of Individualized Study (BIS) program is a degree completion program for adult learners.
bis.gmu.edu