BIS-L Archives

September 2012

BIS-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Lenore Butcher Kuch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lenore Butcher Kuch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:11:05 -0400
Dear BIS Students:

The Annual Mason Career Fair is fast approaching.  If you have not
already had the opportunity to review the events taking place during the
Fair, please visit the official website for more information:
http://careers.gmu.edu/students/Prepare-for-the-Career-Fair.cfm

I especially like the idea of preparing a "Personal Pitch" and the video
available on the site.  BIS students know that having a BIS
concentration pitch prepared for any interview situation, including a
meeting with a prospective BIS Faculty Mentor, can be critical to our
successful explanation of our personal areas of interest, goals and
accomplishments in the program.

          Fall Career Fair 2012
          Wednesday, October 3 and Thursday, October 4, 2012
          11 a.m. to 4 p.m.  Dewberry Hall, Johnson Center

In preparation for the Fair, Career Services is offering practice
sessions for interviewing skills on September 26th.  Please see the
recent Career Services newsletter for more information.
September242012NextWeek.pdf <https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/u/LHblengb>

Good luck!
Lenore

--