BIOSCIENCES-L Archives

April 2016

BIOSCIENCES-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2016 17:34:05 +0000
From:
Monique R Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Biosciences Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Students,

It has come to my attention that my wording on the fellowship and 50% GRA awards may have been confusing.  All students receiving this email may apply for these awards.  Incoming students (students that will be in their 1st year during the award period) are not eligible.  Due to this potential confusion with the guidelines, the deadline for the BIOS PhD Student Graduate Research Assistant Award and the BIOS PhD Student Research Fellowships has been extended to Friday April 22nd, 2016.

Best,
Dr. Kehn-Hall

Kylene Kehn-Hall, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Graduate Program Director
School of Systems Biology
National Center for Biodefense and Infectious Diseases
George Mason University

Biomedical Research Laboratory
10650 Pyramid Place, MS 1J5
Manassas, VA 20110