Reminder that this Monday December 12 from 9am to 5pm is HGSO’s Study Day. Come by for an hour or stay the whole day with us studying for exams or writing your final papers.

We will be in the history department’s conference room, Horizon Hall Room 3225. There will be Panera coffee and a light breakfast, plus sandwiches for our lunch break from 12-1pm. We hope to see you there!

-HGSO Exec

--

Laura Brannan Fretwell

Graduate Research Assistant, Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media

PhD Candidate, History and Art History Department

George Mason University

Fairfax, Virginia 22030