Good morning,

As a reminder President Washington will be hosting a university-wide Town Hall for all academic units tomorrow Tuesday, October 25 at 9 a.m. in the HUB Ballroom.

For those who cannot attend in person a Zoom link (https://gmu.zoom.us/j/95511095845) is available. As a reminder the Zoom session will provide a livestream of the meeting, but you will be unable to ask questions.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. Dean, MTA, CMP
Manager, Administration & Strategic Projects

College of Engineering and Computing
George Mason University
P: 703.993.4192
C: 203.605.2741