TO:  all our ISEC students

First, welcome back!  I hope you will have a great new semester and i look forward to seeing some of you in my classes (GOV 745 or PUBP 505)...

Second, you may recall last year we launched a series of special briefings on the Department of Defense and the Armed Services designed to help new students get up to speed on at least some of the complicated issues related to defense policies and practice. We have scheduled the series again this year, on two Saturdays - Aug, 27 and Sept 10.

I want to provide all of you the information you need to register and receive the zoom link, if you'd like to attend.

best regards,

Prof. Ellen Laipson
Director, ISEC