Diane St. Germain

Dear PhD Students,
Fall 2022 registration is underway!

If you plan to register for Directed study/Research credits (BINF 996, BIOS 898 or 899) in fall 2022, please consult with the professor you will be working with to fill out the form on https://science.gmu.edu/academics/departments-units/systems-biology/student-forms under "Doctoral Students".  Send me the form once it's signed by you and the professor.  Digital/electronic signatures are fine.

For a lab rotation (BINF 703 or BIOS 703), first email the professor for permission and then forward his/her answer to me.  I'll email you the CRN to register with on Patriot Web.

Any questions please let me know.  I will need to have the necessary forms or emails for fall registration asap.

thank you,
Diane St. Germain

Diane St. Germain

Graduate Student Services Coordinator

School of Systems Biology – College of Science

George Mason University, Science & Tech Campus

10900 University Blvd., MS 5B3

Manassas, VA 20110

Email: [log in to unmask]