Hello rising senior Bioengineers and graduate students –

One of our spring 22 graduates connected us with a great year around internship position at J&J Vision. It is a co-op position and the employer is now looking for a replacement within our department. Here is what our graduate said:

“The position would be great for rising seniors or graduate students who have taken BENG 420/520 or have some other experience with Data Analytics/ML/AI model building. It would be a plus if the candidate has knowledge of data flows, data curation, and visualization platforms such as Tableau or PowerBI. And of course have a positive attitude and be a creative thinker. This is a great opportunity to work at a Fortune 500 company within healthcare and drive innovations within their quality systems.

The position will likely be remote but may have the potential to be in sunny Jacksonville, Florida.”

The position was paid and about 20-25 hours per week.

Interested? Please send your resume directly to Haresh Patel, [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Claudia Borke

Claudia Borke

Academic Advisor, Department of Bioengineering

George Mason University

3102 Peterson Hall, 4400 University Drive, 1J7

Fairfax, VA 22030

703-993-4190

bioengineering.gmu.edu

Esignature_CertificationIcons_StudentCoaching_InsideTrack    signature_10933846

Student advising: Appointments

Forms for undergraduate students: https://volgenau.gmu.edu/about/current-student-resources/current-student-forms-and-applications