Hello BIOE students-

Tomorrow will be raining all day, so let’s postpone the campus walk to Thursday, May 12that 2pm. This may be a good time to stretch your legs mid exams. This will be our last walk and I intend to bring some munchies to share. We can meet outside Peterson Hall where the wet garden is. Would you please let me know if you are remotely interested in coming? It gives me an idea of how much to bring.

Have a good weekend,

Claudia Borke

Claudia Borke

Academic Advisor, Department of Bioengineering

George Mason University

3102 Peterson Hall, 4400 University Drive, 1J7

Fairfax, VA 22030

703-993-4190

bioengineering.gmu.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="Esignature_CertificationIcons_StudentCoaching_InsideTrack">    [log in to unmask]" alt="signature_10933846">

https://wellbeing.gmu.edu/resources/mindful-mason-moments/

Student advising: Appointments

Forms for undergraduate students: https://volgenau.gmu.edu/about/current-student-resources/current-student-forms-and-applications