PhD Students—

The department has placed a hold on the course CS 600 in order to allow PhD students priority registration. If you would like to register for CS 600 in the Fall 2022 Semester, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your full name and G Number as soon as possible so that we can provide an override prior to registration opening on April 19th, 2022.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding registration, please feel to meet with an advisor during either in-person or virtual advising hours. Our office, located in ENGR 4300, is open for walk-in advising Monday – Wednesday from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Additionally, you can also schedule a MS Bookings virtual appointment here<https:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks so much and take care!

Department of Computer Science
George Mason University
4400 University Dr, MS 4A5