Hello everyone,

You are invited to the Bioengineering 10th Anniversary Celebration on Monday, April 4 at Center for the Arts. Please find attached the invitation for details.  Be sure  to RSVP so we can get a more accurate count of attendees.  Link here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbpPtAlvWs0eOV5BYzAG3E4fQczmf9rWXFW9puLtHsE55Rlw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Note: we will have a Bioe Time Capsule at the event.  Bring an item that would signify our previous 10 years as a department.  We’ll open it in another 10 years!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Carol

Carol McHugh

Academic Program Assistant

George Mason University

Department of Bioengineering

3100 Peterson Family Health Services Hall
703-993-5846