Good afternoon,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 2022-23 Doctoral Research Scholars program! These competitive assistantships provide funding opportunities for full-time or part-time doctoral students who have completed a minimum of 48 hours of coursework and will be enrolled in 998 or 999 by the start of the award.

Awarded student may select between the following options for the 2022-23 academic year:

1. Full-time GRA 20-hr/week: stipend of $18,000, 6-9 tuition credits

2. Part-time GRA 10-hr/week: stipend of $9,000 only

3. Tuition-only: tuition support for 6-9 credits per semester only

For more information about the eligibility criteria and how to apply, please visit our website or feel free to email us at [log in to unmask] with any questions you may have.

We ask that you disseminate this information widely to all eligible students!

Thank you,

Akitta

--

Akitta Robertson (she/her)

Graduate Education Manager

Office of the Provost, George Mason University

4400 University Drive, MSN 3A2

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: 703-993-8912

Carol McHugh