Greetings! How is it possible for Rwandans to forgive and reconcile with each other in the aftermath of the 1994 mass genocide? Can you forgive the people who murdered your family? A question many Rwandans ask.

Join us on our next gathering of the Working Group on Forgiveness and Reconciliation (WGFR) on Wednesday, March 30 from 4 pm - 6 pm (US East coast) - see attached flyer. We will have a panel presentation by Rwandans (survivors, former perpetrators, and their mediators) on their experience and stories of forgiveness and reconciliation, let us all learn from them.

Here is the Zoom link:  https://tinyurl.com/2spscrvk

Thank you,

Al

Al Fuertes, PhD