Hi All --

Starting Monday, we will be resuming our weekly quantum computing seminar series. I'd like to invite all interested faculty and graduate students. Seminars will take place most Mondays at noon. The first talk will take place over Zoom at the following link https://gmu.zoom.us/s/93426209769, but some talks will be delivered in-person. You can find the seminar website here.

For our first seminar, Dong An will be presenting a quantum algorithm for solving systems of linear equations, inspired by adiabatic quantum computing. Please see the attached flyer.

If you're interested in these talks and would like to continue to receive advertisements for them, please subscribe to the QSEC-COMPUTING-L listserv.

Hope to see you there!

--
Michael Jarret
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences