Hi All --

Starting Monday, we will be resuming our weekly quantum computing
seminar series. I'd like to invite all interested faculty and graduate
students. Seminars will take place most Mondays at noon. The first talk
will take place over Zoom at the following link
https://gmu.zoom.us/s/93426209769, but some talks will be delivered
in-person. You can find the seminar website here
<https://science.gmu.edu/academics/departments-units/mathematical-sciences/quantum-computing-seminar>.

For our first seminar, Dong An will be presenting a quantum algorithm
for solving systems of linear equations, inspired by adiabatic quantum
computing. Please see the attached flyer.

If you're interested in these talks and would like to continue to
receive advertisements for them, please subscribe to the
QSEC-COMPUTING-L listserv.

Hope to see you there!

--
Michael Jarret
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences