From: Seiyon Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 5:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Jiayang Sun <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: FREE NISS Government Career Fair, Feb. 9 at noon

Hi everyone,

Please see below for yet another NISS Virtual Career Fair. This panel will focus on government positions. Given our proximity to Washington DC, this should be a useful session. The panel will be this Thursday 2/9 at 12pm (noon) EST. Please make sure to sign up!

Best,
Ben

Ben Seiyon Lee

Department of Statistics