See below message from department chair, Dr. Sun:

STAT689 Syllabus:  Please see the enclosed syllabus for this special class. I think that all graduate students should take this class. Please encourage your advisees considering it. Mary Meyer is the Master of Modern and Shape-constrained regression.

Jiayang Sun

Professor, Chair, and Bernard Dunn Eminent Scholar

Department of Statistics, George Mason University

Nguyen Engineering Building

4400 University Dr.

Fairfax, VA 22030

703-993-9107 (Office Manager and Asst. to Chair)

703-993-4732 (Direct)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.  In addition, the Commonwealth of Virginia claims the right to monitor messages sent to and from this address at any time, without notice and my permission. Thank you.