Good afternoon,

Please see the email below regarding the need for feedback on the design of a new visualization lab in Research Hall. The survey will stay open until next Wednesday, Nov. to solicit additional feedback. Please feel free to reach out to Dave Lattanzi and Craig Yu with any questions.

https://gmu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0VWy3eVlEx7EuNM

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. Dean, MTA, CMP