Colleagues,

I am serving on a committee charged with the design of a new visualization lab in Research Hall on the Fairfax campus. This is an entirely separate endeavor from the IDIA visualization lab planning that you may be aware of. We are taking a broad view of visualization, to consider as many faculty as possible. We have put together a short questionnaire to identify use cases and technical needs for the space. These use cases could include large scale monitor arrays, AR/VR setups, digital CAVE systems, among many others. If interested, could you please respond through the following link? The survey closes this Friday, and it is important that CEC faculty needs are well represented.

https://gmu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0VWy3eVlEx7EuNM

Thanks,

Dave

--

David A. Lattanzi, Ph.D., P.E.

Associate Professor & John Toups Faculty Fellow

Co-Director, Center for Advancing Human-Machine Partnership

George Mason University

Tel: (703) 993-3695

Email: [log in to unmask]

lrg.gmu.edu