Dear CBN MA/PhD students,

I hope you are all doing well.  This is just a quick plug for a class that I'm offering this coming Spring: Psyc592-002 - Matlab for Psychologists.  If you're interested at all in learning to code in Matlab, this class will be a fantastic introduction.  There's no coding experience required, as we'll be starting with the basics and working our way up.  Moreover, the class will allow you to customize your coding to whatever it is you're working on right now (or would like to work on in the future).  If anyone has any questions about the class, please feel free to reach out.

Best,

~Martin

--
Martin Wiener, PhD