Dear graduate students,

please see below.

Martin Slawski
Department of Statistics
Volgenau School of Engineering
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 4A7
Fairfax, VA  22030-4444

Office: Nguyen Engineering Building, Room 1708
Phone: (703)993-1690

https://sites.google.com/site/slawskimartin/

Hello everyone,

sorry for the late announcement. For this week's meet with alumni event (2:30-3:00 pm on Friday, which is tomorrow afternoon), we are fortunate to have Tigran Markaryan as our speaker. Tigran got his Ph.D. from our department in 2009 and is now the executive vice president of custom analytics at Marketing Management Analytics. Here are some fun facts about him:

1. His dissertation was published in Annal of Statistics
3. He has 4 Masters degrees (pure math, applied math, statistics, MBA)
4. He is the adjunct faculty of our department and is the main lecturer for the annual math boot camp for new students

Please join us to connect with him, and learn from his talk on graduate study and career development!

Topic: Meet with alumnus: Tigran Markaryan

Join by link:
https://gmu.zoom.us/j/8503795809

Meeting Number:850 379 5809

Join by phone: