Join us for a week of outstanding programming celebrating the diversity within the College of Engineering & Computing!

See attached flyer.

On Monday, we will have a student organization showcase with the diversity student organizations within the College of Engineering & Computing. We will also have a launch to the week with the Green Machine so BE AWARE OF THE NOISE & COMMOTION! This will take place in the CEC Atrium and behind the building lawn from 11:30am-12:30pm.

On Tuesday, we will be hosting three leadership panels, one geared to Faculty (inclusive curriculum led by Stearns Center), one for Staff (around Affinity and showing up for self) led by Kyle Warfield and Dr. Brittany Johnson), and one geared toward Students (around leading with Authenticity led by Dr. Christopher Carr). This will take place in the Stackable Conference Rooms from 11:30am-12:30pm.

One Wednesday, there is a showcase of student resources and services such as our OSCAR Office, our Grad Affairs Office, and others to let students know about the opportunities that Mason and the CEC provide. This will take place in the Computer Science Conference Rooms (4201) from 11:30am-12:30pm.

On Thursday, its all about careers! Join us as we have industry advisors from within CEC and Mason Central to come and talk about being your full self in the work-place. This will take place in Research Hall (163) from 11:30am-12:30pm.

On Friday, please stop by the CEC Atrium lobby and take a virtual walk-thru of the newly launched Computing & Engineering Diversity Resource Information Center (CEDRIC). Come learn about the programming and services that will filter through the new first-of-its-kind center, build on STEM Diversity best practices. This will take place in the Atrium) all-day.

If interested in participating in any of the events, please fill out this form: https://forms.office.com/r/t4tt4yc9MY

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kindest regards,

Christopher Carr, EdD

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Chief Diversity Officer

Office of the Dean

College of Engineering & Computing

George Mason University*

Phone: 703-993-2567

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: cec.gmu/edu/strengths/diversity

signature_1454312435

*George Mason University is located on the traditional lands of the Kinwaw Paskestikweya or Piscataway Conoy and Dogue/Doeg Indigenous Peoples.