I-SEC Students:

The Spring 2022 schedule of classes is now viewable on PatriotWeb.  Registration will begin on Novermber 3rd.
Your registration time will be emailed directly to you from the Registrar's Office this week.  We encourage you to check the schedule of classes frequently on PatriotWeb as the schedule may change.

Please make a note the following information:

***We have restricted registration on many ISEC courses to allow you priority registration.  Please register as soon as possible to ensure you have a spot before we open them up to all students.***

Please note the following important wait list procedures:

·         Students will be sent e-mails (to their Mason e-mail accounts) when waitlist overrides are issued.  Students will not be able to waitlist for a course if the following apply:

  1. They are already registered for another section of the same course.
  2. They are already on a waitlist for another section of the same course

·         For more information please visit the Registrar's Waitlist Information page.

As always, you can schedule an appointment with me as well at https://nooney.youcanbook.me/.  Note that I now have later appointments available on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.

Best,

Paul

Paul Nooney, Jr.

Director of Student Services and Recruitment

Schar School of Policy and Government | George Mason University

Book an appointment: https://nooney.youcanbook.me/

http://schar.gmu.edu/

Phone: (703) 993-4975

Email: [log in to unmask]