REMINDER—Spring 2022 Registration begins on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021.

If you have any questions regarding registration, you can contact us at [log in to unmask], come in for walk-in advising on weekdays from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, or book a virtual appointment using [log in to unmask]" title="https:[log in to unmask]">MS Bookings.

Thanks so much and take care!

Department of Computer Science

George Mason University

4400 University Dr, MS 4A5