Good day to everyone,
        I am Isaac Gibbons.  I am a fellow student pursuing my MS in Cybersecurity Engineering.  I am currently the representative for MS Cybersecurity Engineering in George Mason University's Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA).  GAPSA is essentially a representative student body that provides a vector for interaction between students in a particular discipline and the executive/administrative staff of George Mason University.  I personally want to ensure that all MS Cybersecurity Engineering students receive the necessary support and resources to succeed!  As part of that commitment, I have some information to relay that you will find of particular interest.

      - Career Services
       GMU maintains a Career Services is a highly recommended avenue for all MS Cybersecurity Engineering students, as they can assist in defining your next steps from a career perspective.  Attached to this email is a presentation with information about Career Services and how to interact with them. I highly encourage you to engage early and often with them, as they are there to help.

     -  University Life
      University Life is a component of GMU to ensure students thrive at George Mason. The element is responsible for a providing an environment where every student is welcome and safe in every aspect.  I have attached a summary with hyperlinks to services offered by University Life that may be of interest to student who may require counseling for mental well-being, stress management, and crisis counseling.  University Life offers and is responsible for a lot, I encourage everyone to go the the website and learn more University Life (gmu.edu)

       "Vice President of University Life, Rose Pascarell, provided a summary of  all the student services that her department oversees – there are many, such as Counseling and Professional Services (https://caps.gmu.edu/), Center for Advancement of Well-Being (https://wellbeing.gmu.edu/)."

   - Graduate Education Task Force
      GMU has formed a task force, Graduate Education Task Force, with the goal to implement major changes to the structure of graduate education at GMU.  I have attached the hyperlinks to report outlining the proposed changes. I highly encourage each of you to read the report and email me your feedback at [log in to unmask]. I plan to compile and provide the feedback in a single report.  Please note that I must receive feedback no later than 03 November 2021, as I have to finalize and provide feedback by 05 November 2021.

     As always, I welcome any questions or feedback you have.   If I do not have an answer, I will try to find an answer.  My primary goals are to ensure that MS Cybersecurity Engineering students remain informed, engaged in any proposed changes that have impact on our lives, and able to acquire the necessary resources to ensure success!

  Very respectfully,
    Isaac Gibbons