From: Casey Knott <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 9:52 AM

Subject: Graduate Student Conference Opportunity at CUA: 'Remembering and Reimagining in the Middle Ages'

Please see the attached information for an upcoming conference opportunity organized by the Center for Medieval and Byzantine Studies at CUA. On March 3rd and 4th, 2022 we will be holding a graduate student conference, entitled 'Remembering and Reimagining in the Middle Ages,' which invites paper presentations on the broadly conceived theme of 'medieval memory.' The deadline for abstract submission is December 31st, 2021.

Thanks very much for your help in this and we hope to see submissions from many of our medievalist compatriots from George Mason!

Best,

Casey Knott