The TEACHERtrack@Mason team will be hosting a virtual Meet and Greet on October 7, 2021, from 5 to 7 p.m. (EST), using Zoom. Join the event to meet the advisors, counselors, and faculty in the School of Education. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about our different pathways to licensure, ask questions about the process and programs, and talk to the TEACHERtrack@Mason advising team. Students in any major can explore options to add teacher licensure to their studies at Mason. Feel free to share with others who might be interested in exploring our teacher pathways!

Register here: https://cehd.gmu.edu/events/details?id=3945&date=2021-10-07

Thank you!!

GMU CEHD

Mary Slone O’Neill (she/her/hers) | Pre-Education Advising Coordinator
College of Education and Human Development
4400 University Drive, MS 4B4 | Thompson Hall, Room 2303 | Fairfax, VA 22030
phone: 703.993.1745 | fax: 703.993.2082 | email: [log in to unmask]

Advising Appointments: https://content-area-review.youcanbook.me/