Hi all,

I hope you are safe and well.

Next Wednesday, Sept 22, Mason is having a graduate showcase, where students will have the opportunity to ask questions about Mason's graduate programs (see link below for a little more info). This will happen online via Zoom, and I am the faculty representative for the CBN graduate program (each program gets it own Zoom room). The showcase is scheduled to go from 4 to 5:30 pm. I was hoping that one or two of you might be willing to show up virtually to field questions that might be better answered by someone who is actually enrolled in a graduate program. Ideally, it might be nice to have one MA student and one PhD. If you are interested in helping with this, please let me know and I'll be happy to answer any further questions you might have. Don't worry if you can't stay for the entire duration. I'm happy for the help, no matter how long you can make it for.

https://masongradevent.secure.force.com/events/targetX_eventsb__events?_ga=2.138032688.1659829596.1631812303-73436934.1525191448#/esr?eid=a1B1I000006zRC1UAM

Best,
Craig

Craig McDonald