[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Hello, DAEN Students!

Spring 2022 Registration is right around the corner, so it is time to think about scheduling your Spring 2022 advising session. Being prepared for registration (and registering as soon as you can) means you are much more likely to get into your preferred classes.  I will be holding special spring advising sessions through the month of October so that you can be ready once registration opens in November.

Dates to Remember:

  *   October 4th, 2021: the Spring 2022 schedule goes live in Patriot Web
  *   November 3rd, 2021: Graduate students can begin registering for Spring 2022 classes
  *   Other important dates for the Spring 2022 semester can be found here: https://registrar.gmu.edu/calendars/spring_2022-1/
Spring 2022 Advising Availability:
All appointments held Monday through Friday; available via Zoom, Telephone, Email

  *   October 4th - October 8th
  *   October 18th - October 29th
How to Schedule an Advising Appointment:
Email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to schedule an appointment time that works for you.  Asynchronous email advising is available for all students as well, but please allow at least one business day for me to respond.

Important Notice: There will be no advising sessions available October 11th - October 15. I will be on vacation for the entire week and unable to respond to email; I strongly encourage everyone to schedule an advising session before or after the week of the 11th so that we can discuss the best course of study for your Spring semester.

Please reach out to me directly if you have any other questions or concerns.

Warm Regards,
Mary
Mary Baldwin-Slupe (she/her/hers)
Graduate Program Advisor - Data Analytics Program
College of Engineering and Computing | Volgenau School of Engineering
George Mason University
Research Hall, Room 372, MS 6B1
[GMU CEC]