Hello, DAEN Students!

The Fall Career Fair is coming up soon, and there are several helpful workshops being offered leading up to the event.

What you need to know

University Career Services is hosting two career fairs in the next two weeks. The fair on Sept 29 is in person (details below), and the fair on Oct 6 is virtual (details below). The fairs are open to all Mason students and alumni. During the two Resume Clinics the employers will be providing resume reviews and personalized feedback to help students improve their resume in advance of each fair day. 100 different employers will be attending each day of the fair seeking candidates for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities. Several opportunities are open to ALL majors and fields of study. Starting dates range from now until summer 2022.

FALL CAREER FAIR

-   Date: Sept 29, Noon – 4 pm EDT

-   Location: Johnson Center, Lower Level, Fairfax Campus

-   Format: In-person, timed entry

-   Registration is required. Space is limited. Reserve your time ASAP at: go.gmu.edu/CareerFair

-   Notable Employers – FDM Group, Hilton, Integrate IT,  iTech US, Mitre, and more!

Resume Clinic

-   Date: Sept 27, 11 am – 5 pm

-   Location: University Career Services, SUB I, 3400

-   Details: go.gmu.edu/ResumeClinic

Prepare for the Fair Workshop

-   Date: Sept 27, 5 – 6:30 pm

-   Location: University Career Services, SUB I, 3400

-   Details: go.gmu.edu/FairPrep

VIRTUAL FALL CAREER FAIR

-   Date: Oct 6, Noon – 4 pm EDT

-   Location: online

-   Format: Zoom

-   Registration is required by Oct 6 at noon EDT. Register at: go.gmu.edu/VirtualCareerFair

-   Notable Employers – Alarm, Amazon, BigBear.ai, EAB – Tech, Freddie Mac – IT, and more!

Virtual Resume Clinic

-   Date: Oct 4, 11 am – 5 pm

-   Location: University Career Services, SUB I, 3400

-   Details: go.gmu.edu/VirtualResumeClinic

Virtual Prepare for the Fair Workshop

-   Date: Oct 4, 5 – 6:30 pm

-   Location: University Career Services, SUB I, 3400

Details: go.gmu.edu/VirtualFairWorkshop

Mary Baldwin-Slupe (she/her/hers)

Graduate Program Advisor - Data Analytics Program

College of Engineering and Computing | Volgenau School of Engineering

George Mason University

Research Hall, Room 372, MS 6B1

[log in to unmask]" alt="GMU CEC">