Hello, DAEN Students:

I hope everyone’s semester is off to a strong start! I wanted to take a moment to remind you all about some important upcoming drop deadlines:

Description

Full Semester

7.5 Week: Session I

7.5 Week: Session II

Last Day to Drop: With 100% Tuition Refund

Tues. Sept 7

Fri. Aug 27 (Final Drop)

Fri. Oct 22 (Final Drop)

Last Day to Drop: With 50% Tuition Refund

Tue. Sept 14

N/A

N/A

Unrestricted Withdrawal Period: 100% Tuition Liability

Wed. Sept 15 - Mon. Sept 27

Sat. Aug 28 - Fri. Sept 10

Sat. Oct 23 – Fri. Nov 5

Given those upcoming deadlines, I know some of you may be considering dropping a course for a number of different reasons.  If you are considering dropping a course, please reach out to me ([log in to unmask]) or your professor first. We can talk about why you’re considering dropping, what support you might need, any financial aid implications you might have from reducing your course-load, and how the change will affect your overall path towards graduation. These are important things to consider, and I’m here to support you in making that decision.

Keep in Mind:

As always, feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns, and keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

Mary

Mary Baldwin-Slupe (she/her/hers)

Graduate Program Advisor - Data Analytics Program

College of Engineering and Computing | Volgenau School of Engineering

George Mason University

Research Hall, Room 372, MS 6B1

Email: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="GMU CEC">