Hello, everyone!

Our wonderful career advisor, Ann Garner, is offering a service that I want you all to know about.

Due to high demand for career advising, she has created group meetings for graduate students on Fridays at 1:30. At these meetings, you will be discussing resumes, cover letters, job search and career fair. Students must register at the Handshake links below in order to receive the Zoom link from Ann Garner. Here are the links for the next few Fridays:

Friday, Sept 10: https://gmu.joinhandshake.com/events/828196/share_preview

Friday, Sept 17: https://gmu.joinhandshake.com/events/828202/share_preview

Friday, Sept 24: https://gmu.joinhandshake.com/events/828203/share_preview

Any questions about career advising should be directed to Ann Garner at [log in to unmask].

Warmest Regards,

Mary

Mary Baldwin-Slupe (she/her/hers)

Graduate Program Advisor - Data Analytics Program

College of Engineering and Computing | Volgenau School of Engineering

George Mason University

Research Hall, Room 372, MS 6B1

GMU CEC