Schar Accelerated Masters Workshop

Are you considering a master’s degree? Would you like to do it in half the time at half the cost?

If so, you should check out Schar’s upcoming workshop on our six Accelerated Masters programs. We’ll discuss the benefits, the application process, and what kinds of things our master’s degrees are useful for. On top of that, we’ll be joined by two current students who are in our Accelerated Master's program right now who you can chat with about their experiences.

Schar Accelerated Masters programs include:

International Security, MA

Biodefense, MS

International Commerce and Policy, MA

Public Administration, MPA

Public Policy, MPP

Political Science, MA

Our workshop will be September 20th from 12:00pm – 1:30pm on Zoom. You’ll be able to join us here<https://gmu.zoom.us/j/95132865904?pwd=RmxLUVBRYzNvK2tTMXZOelJ6OTZEdz09>. Be sure to mark your calendar!

Matt Green, MLSW

(He/Him)
Assistant Director of Undergraduate Student Services
Schar School of Policy and Government

Aquia Building Room 338

(703) 993-9626