From: Graduate Student Assembly <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 4:56 PM
To: John Friedrich Shortle <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Graduate Student Assembly at GMU

Hello,

I just wanted to send a quick reminder about this. We would really like for your program/department to have a graduate student representative at our General Assembly<https://gapsa.gmu.edu/about-gapsa/graduate-student-assembly/>! Please let us know of your nomination by Friday, August 27.

As a quick update, we have scheduled the Fall General Assembly meetings below. Representatives can attend either in-person or virtually. In order to be eligible to vote, representatives will need to either attend these meetings, or send a proxy to attend on their behalf.

  *   Thursday September 23, 2:30pm-4:00pm
  *   Thursday October 14, 2:30pm-4:00pm
  *   Thursday November 11, 2:30pm-4:00pm

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you again for your support!

---

Steven Zhou, SHRM-CP

President, GAPSA<https://gapsa.gmu.edu/>

Ph.D. Student, I-O Psychology<https://io.gmu.edu/people/4191>