From: Anna V. Baranova <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 8:33 PM
To: Kimberly L Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: lab rotation/directed study to post for BINF students or PhD BIOS

Dear Kim
please post to our PhD/MS BINF students and PhD BIOS
Thank you!

dear students
This topic for PhD BINF Directed Studies or lab rotation.
The project is with Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia (Rowan University, NJ) and requires working with SAS/SPSS - we are specifically looking for students experienced with these types of data analysis of similar database. Project is suitable for development onto PhD projects.
if you are interested, please send email with your qualifications to Ancha Baranova ([log in to unmask])
Thank you!
Ancha

Dr. Ancha Baranova

Professor,  School of Systems Biology
Director for the Chronic Metabolic and Rare Diseases Systems Biology Initiative (ChroMe RaDSBIn),
College of Science
George Mason University

Mail Stop 5B3
10900 University Blvd