From: Rebekah K Hersch <rhersch@gmu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 3:49 PM
To: Pat Gillevet <pgilleve@gmu.edu>; Anthony E Kelly <akelly1@gmu.edu>; Karina Korostelina <ckoroste@gmu.edu>; Rosemary D Higgins <rhiggin@gmu.edu>; Lisa C Kahn <lkahn2@gmu.edu>; Richard Klimoski <rklimosk@gmu.edu>; Naoru Koizumi <nkoizumi@gmu.edu>; Arthur B Pyster <apyster@gmu.edu>; Michele Schwietz <mschwiet@gmu.edu>; Amy Adams <avanmete@gmu.edu>; Kamaljeet Sanghera <ksangher@gmu.edu>; Leah G Nichols <lnicho5@gmu.edu>; Siddhartha Sikdar <ssikdar@gmu.edu>; Stephanie Carmack <scarmac@gmu.edu>; Patrick Vora <pvora@gmu.edu>; Fangyu Cao <fcao4@gmu.edu>; David Lattanzi <dlattanz@gmu.edu>; Brenda Bannan <bbannan@gmu.edu>; Amarda Shehu <ashehu@gmu.edu>; Peng Warweg <pwarweg@gmu.edu>; Kathryn B. Laskey <klaskey@gmu.edu>; Hannah Rose Torres <htorres3@gmu.edu>; Alison Landsberg <alandsb1@gmu.edu>; Catherine Olien <colien@gmu.edu>
Cc: Aurali Dade <adade3@gmu.edu>; Heather A Arold <harold@gmu.edu>
Subject: Graphic Design Services

Dear ADRs and RII Institute and Center Colleagues,

After a bit of a delay and much anticipation, Research Development Services is delighted offer Graphic Design support to our Research Community! We now have an advanced student graphic designer and science illustrator on our team available to help faculty create strategic, eye-catching print and digital materials on a per project basis. PLEASE NOTE: our graphic design team is small (currently we have one student, though hoping to recruit 1-2 more) and will be made up entirely of student workers. Therefore, we may not have the capacity to take on every request, but will do our best to meet the needs of the faculty.

Graphic designers and science illustrators will be able to assist with the development of publication and presentation graphics, proposal graphics, and other research-related informational materials. As noted, these services are provided on a per project basis and will be billed to individual faculty or department org codes provided on the intake form.

You can find more information about how to request Graphic Design Support on the Research Development webpage:

https://resdev.gmu.edu/graphic-design-support-request/.

Heather Arold will be overseeing the graphic design team, so please let her or me know if you have any questions.

We are excited to be moving forward with offering these services.

Best,

Rebekah

Rebekah K. Hersch, Ph.D.

Interim Associate Vice President for Research and Innovation

Research and Innovation Initiatives

George Mason University

703-993-5940

rhersch@gmu.edu