From: Provost Graduate Education Awards <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 1:38 PM
Cc: Akitta Robertson <[log in to unmask]>; Laurence Bray <[log in to unmask]>; Joseph Crawford <[log in to unmask]>; Pallavi Rai Gullo <[log in to unmask]>; Sarah M Sarkar <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fall 2021 High Impact Grants RFP - Application Deadline May 15, 2021

Good afternoon,

The Office of the Provost is now accepting applications for the Fall 2021 High Impact Grants

These competitive grants are a new funding opportunity for masterís and doctoral students. They provide tuition support for graduate studentsí courses that significantly enhance training and education and/or satisfy credit-bearing requirements towards completion of the graduate degree.  View the attachment or visit our website at https://provost.gmu.edu/academics-and-research/graduate-education/awards-and-grants.

The application deadline is 5pm on Saturday, May 15, 2021 . We ask that you disseminate this information widely as you deem appropriate.

Thank you,

Kristin