From: Brian Platt <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 12:32 PM

Subject: Seeking tutoring help with Omeka S

Dear PhD students,

An archivist who is working on the Lincoln Archives Digital Project needs to learn Omeka S and is looking for a tutor.  She has only minimal ability to pay, however, and ideally would like to find someone willing to tutor her as uncompensated professional service.  In case it factors into your willingness to perform such service, I will add that the is a veteran, and is a full-time caregiver for another veteran.

If you are interested, please let me know, and Iíll put you in touch with her.

Thank you.

Brian Platt

Associate Professor, Department of History and Art History

Director, Smithsonian-Mason Graduate Certificate in Digital Public History

George Mason University