I-SEC Students:

The Fall 2021 schedule of classes is now viewable on PatriotWeb.  Registration will begin on April 20th. Your registration time will be emailed directly to you from the Registrar's Office this week.
  We encourage you to check the schedule of classes frequently on PatriotWeb as the schedule may change.

Please make a note the following information:

***We have restricted registration on many ISEC courses to allow you priority registration.  Please register as soon as possible to ensure you have a spot before we open them up to all students.***

Please note the following important wait list procedures:

·         Students will be sent e-mails (to their Mason e-mail accounts) when waitlist overrides are issued.  Students will not be able to waitlist for a course if the following apply:

  1. They are already registered for another section of the same course.
  2. They are already on a waitlist for another section of the same course

·         For more information please visit the Registrar's Waitlist Information page.

Finally, to assist you with the registration process, I will be holding "Virtual Advising Open House"  hours this Wednesday, April 14 from 12pm-1pm. Students will be seen on a first-come, first served basis. To join, please visit: https://gmu.zoom.us/j/99145068522?pwd=TEVpcW5kWlkrZUw3cEQzcVJUSkdQUT09

      Should you have any questions, let me know.

Best,

Silva Morris

Director of Student Services

Schar School of Policy and Government