-----------------------
John Shortle
Professor & Chair
Systems Engineering & Operations Research

From: Thomas M Clemons Iii <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 9:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Researcher Job Position

SEOR Colleagues,

My daughter, Ellen, is looking to recruit a Machine Learning researcher for a start-up company in Raleigh, NC. It looks like a perfect position for a post Masters or Post-Doc student from VSE. (Salary >$100K) The company is developing a bio-marker detection capability. It could have a massive impact on how health data is collected and tracked. Please pass on to your students if you have anyone that might be interested.

Let them know they can contact my daughter at [log in to unmask].

Also, if you know of anyone in other departments that might have interested students, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tom