Hello fellow CS PhD students,

My name is Kyle Jackson and I am currently the CS PhD representative on The Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA) assembly at Mason. The assembly consists of graduate student representatives from across all of Mason. We are soliciting nominations for one individual to fill this role (I will not be seeking re-election) for the 2021-2022 school year. If you think you would be a good fit for the position, please send me an email stating that you would like to be considered in the election and provide a summary of why you think you should hold the position. The deadline for nominations is May 10, 2021. The list of nominees with their summaries will be sent out May 11, 2021. The election, which will be done via an online survey tool, is tentatively scheduled for the week of May 17.

Some additional details about being a GAPSA rep:
Feel free to email me any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Kyle Jackson