----- Forwarded Message -----
From: SEO Tech Developer <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021, 10:00:29 AM EDT
Subject: Seeking Referrals: Summer Software Engineering Instructor & TA Positions open for SEO Tech Developer

Greetings!
We’re reaching out on behalf of the SEO Tech Developer to thank you for passing along information about the program to your student networks. Your student referrals were instrumental during our recruiting process. Because of that, we have one more favor to ask of you.

SEO Tech Developer has open positions for Summer employment
The SEO Tech Developer is currently seeking a Software Engineering Instructor and Software Engineering Teaching Assistants for this summer's program. If you know someone who would be a good fit for either of these roles, we kindly ask you to forward them this email or ask them to apply directly on the SEO website.

SEO Tech Developer Open Positions:

Once again, thank you for your support and consideration. If you have additional questions about the SEO Tech Developer, please contact our team at [log in to unmask]

Warm Regards,
SEO Tech Developer Team

About SEO Tech Developer
The SEO Tech Developer is a new paid summer program for Black, Latinx, and Native American sophomores majoring in computer science, computer engineering, and related STEM fields. The SEO Tech Developer is an immersion program designed to help sophomore students level up their programming and interview skills to increase their opportunity to land roles at leading tech companies. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from a curriculum developed and delivered by tech professionals, while gaining coaching and mentorship from professionals at leading companies like Wayfair, Take 2 Interactive, and Workday.
SEO | 55 Exchange Place, Suite 601, New York, NY 10005