Good Afternoon,

We hope this email finds you well! If you intend on advancing to candidacy or graduating during the Summer 2021 term, congratulations! There are still some administrative steps to complete, so please respond to this email with the following:

If you are considering applying to graduate but aren’t sure if you can satisfy the requirements please let us know immediately so we can discuss your options. Please be advised that it is easier to apply for graduation and then withdraw as opposed to submitting a Late Graduation Application.

Please submit your intent to [log in to unmask] with the requested information above by Friday, May 14th. Once we’ve received your intent to advance to candidacy or graduate for the Summer 2021 semester, we will send out instructions on all the steps that need to be taken. Please note that June 29th is the final day to apply for Summer 2021 graduation.

Department of Computer Science

George Mason University

4400 University Dr, MS 4A5

Fairfax, VA 22030