Dear CFRS/DFOR Students,

Tomorrow, April 20, 2021, is begun the registration for the Fall 2021 semester for graduate students.
I would like to bring your attention to the following.

  *   From this Fall 2021 semester, the code of courses have been changed from CFRS to DFOR.  But course number is still the same.  (i.e.) CFRS 510 = DFOR 510

  *   Please check “Degree Work” under Patriot Web and make sure if you have met the degree requirements.

  *   If you plan to graduate the end of the Fall 2021 semester, and you have any concerns or questions of your required course(s), please consult with your academic advisor, Prof. Osgood immediately.

  *   The following courses are paired with another courses and offered only once a year.

Fall Semester

Spring Semester
TCOM 663  “Operation of Intrusion Detection for Forensics”

TCOM 664 “Incident Response Forensics”

  *   Due to the COVID-19 spacing restrictions, In-Class seating is limited and we are NOT able to add extra seating.  Please make sure to register these courses early enough.

If you have any questions, please let me or Prof. Osgood know.  Thank you and have a nice day.

Toshiko
--
Toshiko Uchiyama
Academic Program Manager