George Mason University’s

Bioengineering Department presents

Spring 2021 Faculty Research Symposium

April 9, 2021 • 9:00 am – 11:35 am

https://adminlb.imodules.com/s/1564/images/gid2/editor/unit_and_chapter_logos/vse/sikdar.jpg

Bioengineering at George Mason University has rapidly evolved into a high intensity research oriented department. In this symposium each faculty member will provide a brief overview of their research organized in the department’s 4 research pillars: Biomedical Imaging and Devices, Computational Biomedical Engineering, Neurotechnology and Computational Neurosciences, Biomaterials and Nanomedicine.

We invite you to join us to learn about our latest research developments and participate in discussions following the presentations in each pillar.

Event Agenda

Register Here