Dear CFRS Students,

Our TCOM alumnus sent the information for the opportunities of internships in this summer.  He would like me to share this information to the CFRS students also because the company is the cybersecurity company, too. There are several positions available.  If you are interested in these positions, please apply directly to the company website or him (please see his e-mail above).

This announcement does not imply CFRS Programs endorsement, approval, or sponsorship.

Thank you and have a pleasant day!

Toshiko

--

Toshiko Uchiyama

Academic Program Manager

Phone:  703-993-3810

Fax:      703-993-6137

M.S. in Telecommunications Program

http://telecom.gmu.edu

M.S. in Digital Forensics & Cyber Analysis Program

http://cfrs.gmu.edu

-------------------------------

Hi,

I am Sitthipol Rujirawat, TCOM alumnus.

I am a hiring manager looking for internship candidates this summer.

Our internship details.

https://jobs.paloaltonetworks.com/early-in-career/

Our position

https://jobs.paloaltonetworks.com/job/11959618/intern-software-engineer-in-test-santa-clara-ca/

Our current students can apply for the position directly or send me an email [log in to unmask]

I am looking forward to hearing from our current students.

Thanks!

Sitthipol

System Test Senior Manager.

Palo Alto Networks Inc