Dear CFRS Students,

Our TCOM alumnus sent the information for the opportunities of internships in this summer.  He would like me to share this information to the CFRS students also because the company is the cybersecurity company, too. There are several positions available.  If you are interested in these positions, please apply directly to the company website or him (please see his e-mail above).

This announcement does not imply CFRS Programs endorsement, approval, or sponsorship.
Thank you and have a pleasant day!

Toshiko
--
Toshiko Uchiyama
Academic Program Manager

Our internship details.
https://jobs.paloaltonetworks.com/early-in-career/

Our position
https://jobs.paloaltonetworks.com/job/11959618/intern-software-engineer-in-test-santa-clara-ca/

Our current students can apply for the position directly or send me an email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
I am looking forward to hearing from our current students.

Thanks!
Sitthipol
System Test Senior Manager.
Palo Alto Networks Inc