Hi all,

I'm just forwarding this message from Dr. Steve Barnes of the History Department's Research Committee:

The unusual budget situation this year means that the department has some funding available to support research activities for PhD students. If students have proposals for ways we might financially support their research, whether through remote access to source materials or participation in conferences or some other possible way we can support their research, we would entertain proposals to do so.

Please be in touch directly with Dr Barnes, cc'd here, to discuss your proposal and whether it is the sort of thing the department can fund, as well as any regulations and limits that may apply.

All best,
Sam