Hi-

I am pleased to share that the Mason University Libraries has added a subscription to the Wall Street Journal which is much like the one we have for the NYTimes. ITS asked us to emphasize that you use a non-GMU email password when setting this account up.

The way I did this is I followed the steps to authenticate found here https://infoguides.gmu.edu/WSJOnline

I used my Gmail account info after doing the initial GMU proxy log-in. It seems to work well. I had no problems creating my customized account for the newspaper. Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope you find this useful.

An additional note that this was secured because we are losing access to the Financial Times on June 30, 2021. This was dropped due to the high cost for the subscription. We hope it will be useful.
Thanks,
George

George D. Oberle III, Ph.D. MLS
History Librarian
Director, Center for Mason Legacies
Assistant Term Professor Department of History and Art History

Fenwick Library rm. 4002
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-993-4175 (I am not onsite so please email)