Dear DFOR and TCOM Students,

Please see the e-mail below for job openings at Intelligent Automation.  If you are interested, please follow the link to apply.  This announcement does not imply the CFRS and TCOM Programs endorsement, approval, or sponsorship.

Thank you, and keep safe and healthy.

Toshiko

--

Toshiko Uchiyama

Academic Program Manager

Phone:  703-993-3810

Fax:      703-993-6137

M.S. in Telecommunications Program

http://telecom.gmu.edu

M.S. in Digital Forensics & Cyber Analysis Program

http://cfrs.gmu.edu

Could you forward the link below to all students in ECE?  Tugba Erpek is an alumna from the MS EE program a number of years ago who works for a company called Intelligent Automation.  They have some job openings that may be of interest to our students.